Arizona Wedding Trends – Payson Wedding.
Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions about renting a Photo Booth for your wedding reception or other event. Click here to learn more about Photo Booth Rentals.
Read more about Arizona Wedding trends below. The photos on this page are from a wedding in Payson, AZ.
Watch a slide show with some of the best photos below.
Use the social buttons on this page to share with your friends!
Arizona Wedding Trends
While the classics never go out of style, there’s always something new on the horizon. Here are 6 wedding trends worth your consideration:
1. Destination Weddings The destination doesn’t have to be exotic or hundreds or thousands of miles away. A resort type area just an hour or so drive out of town may give your wedding that something to make it extra special for you and your guests. The Photo Booth pictures your are viewing on this page are from a wedding at Chaparral Pines in Payson, AZ, just an hour or so drive from Phoenix. With its higher elevation and cooler summer temperatures it was a thoughtful choice by the bride and groom.
2. Small Wedding Parties Gone may be the days of huge bridal parties. In the past we’ve seen weddings with up to thirteen brides maids! Brides this year may be choosing smaller groups with a single maid of honor and only one or two bridesmaids.
3. Indoor Ceremonies and Receptions Outdoor ceremonies and receptions can be beautiful, but industrial “loft-style” spaces, museums and the traditional wedding venues are back in vogue. High ceilings and open spaces create unique settings that rival the outdoors. Plus you don’t have to worry about the weather.
4. Colored Candles Instead of standard white and ivory candles, add a splash of color. Colored candles upon tabletops and placed throughout the event space easily add the unexpected to your decor.
5. Deckle-Edged Wedding Cakes Popular for years with wedding invitations, the deckle edged style has been annexed by wedding cakes. Instead of sticking with smoothly-iced cakes, many couples are opting for cakes with rough edges.
6. Don’t Forget The Photo Booth Photo Booths are great entertainment for your guests, giving both them and you memories to cherish for years to come. The photo strips make great wedding favors. The trend is no or fewer props. Too many props cause the line to slow as guests want to try on every prop before they make a decision. Also, who wants pictures of your friends and relatives with their faces obscured by masks. If you go with props keep it simple; funny signs, feather boas, oversize glasses with the lenses removed so you can see their eyes.
To learn more about weddings and trends – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding
If you are interested in the history of photo booths check out this article – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_b…