Four Booth Styles To Choose From
The Open Booth
The open style photo booth can be used with any number of backdrops. View some options here.
A beauty ring light gives you great photos every time.
Roaming Photo Booth. The head comes off the stand to become a “Roaming Photo Booth”. We take the photo booth to your guests! This is a great way to get photos of guests who may not otherwise make it to the photo booth.
The open booth offers the advantage of a larger number of guests in the picture with less crowding. Since the subjects are a bit farther from the camera this results in “3/4 to full length” type photos as you can see from the pictures below. Guests can also get a close up by simply moving closer to the camera. The open booth is also more suitable for small children and wheelchairs.
The Enclosed Booth
This is a true full sized Photo Booth utilizing a 22″ monitor. Guests can clearly see themselves and pose prior to the picture being taken.
Below is the enclosed booth with the black curtain.
The flexible curtain allows room for a large number of guests.
The enclosed booth offers a bit of privacy for those concerned about that.
Since the subjects are closer to the camera the pictures are usually from the chest up resulting in more “close up” type photos as you can see from the pictures below.
The Enclosed Booth May Also Be Used Open Style
We remove the curtain enclosure and you choose a backdrop.
See some backdrop selections here.
The Virtual Booth
A less expensive option to traditional photo booths.
If you don’t want the bulk and expense of a traditional photo booth consider The Virtual Booth.
The Virtual Booth gives everyone at your event a Photo Booth in their pocket or purse. You simply share the link or QR code with your guests and invite them to take lots of fun pictures. You can also set up a permanent photo station using your own computer or iPad. It’s the best of both worlds! Simple and easy to use.
- Guests can instantly share their photos to Facebook, Twitter, or email
- Guests can also immediately download their photos.
- The Virtual Booth can be used for the entire duration of your event. No time limits!
- Take as many photos as you want during your rental time.
- Just like traditional photo booth strips, the frame can be customized with any colors, text, and images.
- We’ll send you a QR code that you can print and easily share with your guests.
(Tip – place the printed QR code(s) on each table, or in a prominent location along with some text inviting your guests to take lots of fun photos!)
- We’ll provide you with digital copies of all the photos taken at your event for you to print, post and share.
- We also include an online gallery of all your event photos.
Contact us today to find out if your date is available.
Let us know if you would like a free demo of The Virtual Booth.
Find out if we are available for your date.
Tell us the date and location of your event
so we can check availability for you.
Email us for the quickest response.